DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Medical Oxygen Market, By Form (Liquid Oxygen, Compressed, Oxygen Concentrators), By Purity (96% to 99.5%, 93% to 96%), By Delivery Mode, By Modality, By Technology, By Application, By End User, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The International Medical Oxygen Market was valued at USD4572.39 million in worth phrases in 2020 and is forecast to develop at a CAGR of seven.02% in worth phrases to achieve USD6712.32 million by 2026. The International Medical Oxygen Market is pushed by the rising prevalence of respiratory illnesses among the many inhabitants. Along with this, excessive development within the geriatric inhabitants is anticipated to positively impression the expansion of the market throughout the forecast interval. Moreover, the rising requirement for dwelling healthcare services is additional anticipated to bolster the expansion of the market over the subsequent few years.
At present, the excessive demand for mechanical ventilators is leading to a big scarcity of those units in key nations affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. The unmet demand for mechanical ventilators is forcing biomedical engineers and scientists to create makeshift ventilators utilizing respiratory units resembling PAP, guide resuscitators, nebulizers, oxygen concentrators, and others. That is performing as a pivotal issue for the expansion of the medical oxygen market in latest instances.
The International Medical Oxygen Market is segmented based mostly on type, purity, supply mode, modality, expertise, software, end-user, firm, and area. Primarily based on type, the market will be categorized into compressed, liquid oxygen, oxygen concentrators, others. Out of those, the Liquid oxygen section is predicted to dominate throughout the forecast interval. This dominance will be attributed to the rising prevalence of power obstructive pulmonary illness (COPD) internationally. Along with this, it’s extremely efficient to extend the quantity of oxygen within the physique to wholesome, regular ranges, which is additional anticipated to create extra alternatives for segmental development over the approaching years.
Corporations Talked about
- Linde Plc
- Air Liquide S.A.
- Air Merchandise and Chemical compounds, Inc.
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Company
- Messer Group GmbH
- Cryofab Inc
- Terumo Medical Company
- Eager Compressed Fuel Co
- GF Well being Merchandise Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Invacare Company
- Goyal MG Gases Personal Restricted
- Ellenbarrie Industrial Gases Restricted
- Devilbiss Healthcare LLC
- Inogen Inc.
- O2 Ideas, LLC
- Teijin Restricted
- GCE Healthcare
- Inova Labs Inc.
- Novair Medical
Goal of the Examine:
- To investigate the historic development out there dimension of the International Medical Oxygen Market from 2016 to 2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market dimension of the International Medical Oxygen Market from 2021 to 2026 and development price till 2026.
- To categorise and forecast the International Medical Oxygen Market based mostly on type, purity, supply mode, modality, expertise, software, end-user, firm and regional distribution.
- To establish dominant area or section within the International Medical Oxygen Market.
- To establish drivers and challenges for the International Medical Oxygen Market.
- To look at aggressive developments resembling expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, and so on., within the International Medical Oxygen Market.
- To conduct pricing evaluation for the International Medical Oxygen Market.
- To establish and analyze the profile of main gamers working within the International Medical Oxygen Market.
- To establish key sustainable methods adopted by market gamers within the International Medical Oxygen Market.
Key Matters Lined:
1. Product Overview
2. Analysis Methodology
3. Affect of COVID-19 on International Medical Oxygen Market
4. Govt Abstract
5. Voice of Buyer
6. International Medical Oxygen Market Outlook
6.1. Market Measurement & Forecast
6.1.1. By Worth
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Kind (Liquid Oxygen, Compressed, Oxygen Concentrators, Others)
6.2.2. By Purity (96% to 99.5%, 93% to 96%)
6.2.3. By Supply Mode (Aerial Diffusion, Direct Inhalation, Others)
6.2.4. By Modality (Moveable Medical Oxygen Programs v/s Standalone Medical Oxygen Programs)
6.2.5. By Expertise (Steady Circulate v/s Pulse Dose)
6.2.6. By Utility (COPD, Bronchopulmonary, Lung Dysfunction, Coronary heart Failure, Bronchial asthma, Cystic Fibrosis, Others)
6.2.7. By Finish Person (Hospitals, Ambulatory Facilities, Emergency Medical Facilities, Dwelling Care)
6.2.8. By Firm (2020)
6.2.9. By Area
6.3. Product Market Map
7. Asia-Pacific Medical Oxygen Market Outlook
7.1. Market Measurement & Forecast
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.3. Asia-Pacific: Nation Evaluation
8. Europe Medical Oxygen Market Outlook
9. North America Medical Oxygen Market Outlook
10. South America Medical Oxygen Market Outlook
11. Center East and Africa Medical Oxygen Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Developments & Developments
14. Aggressive Panorama
14.1. Competitors Outlook
14.2. Main Gamers Profiled
15. Strategic Suggestions
16. Concerning the Writer & Disclaimer
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qqmtjy